COVID 19 IMPACT
Dear Valued Burkhardt Customers:
We wanted to take a moment to thank you for your continued trust and support. We will remain open during this challenging time and will be responding to your cooling, heating, electrical, and generator needs. While we all adjust to get through these unusual days, we are reminded that tough times, even really really tough times, serve a purpose for us. Simply put, they make us stronger.
As we digest the Governor’s instructions, we wanted to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and our team. We understand the concern about Coronavirus (Covid-19) and are committed to being both responsive and responsible to our customers and staff.
We are following recommendations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are taking extra safety precautions for all office and field employees. These include:
- Limiting our technicians to conduct service for those homeowners who are not exhibiting symptoms.
- Wearing face masks when applicable.
- Routinely washing our hands with soap and water.
- Wiping surface areas in our work vehicles and tools after each visit.
- Wearing gloves during all services.
- We are doing our part in social distancing, so do not be offended if any of our employees do not greet you as you are accustomed to being greeted.
We kindly ask that if you or a household member is sick or showing symptoms, please notify us when calling.