Louisiana residents know how crucial it is to have an air conditioning system that works properly. We rely on our air conditioning to keep us cool and comfortable for a good part of the year, especially when temperatures begin to soar and the humidity increases during the spring and summer months. In order to ensure that your home’s AC system is ready to keep you cool on the hottest days, regular maintenance is vital.
For more information,
call or click here:
Because our air conditioning systems work so hard, it’s important to make sure they get the care they need. Seasonal maintenance performed by a qualified technician can provide a number of benefits for your home’s air conditioner. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the reasons why getting regular AC maintenance is so important, and how Burkhardt can help.
5 Reasons Why You Need AC Maintenance for Your Louisiana Home
Many times, people look at getting air conditioning maintenance as an unnecessary expense. Unfortunately, not getting regular tune-ups could end up being more of an expense in the long run. Here are five ways that maintenance can actually help homeowners save money and enjoy better home comfort:
- Energy Bills: When your air conditioning system doesn’t get the maintenance it needs, it can begin to perform poorly. Your system will have to work harder to keep your home cool, and as a result, use more energy. A well-maintained AC system generally operates more efficiently – and that can help you save money on utility costs.
- Fewer Repairs: By having a technician clean and check your system on a regular basis, any small problems will likely be detected early – before they become larger, more expensive ones. That can help you avoid a costly emergency repair call. And, our comfort agreements guarantee the maintenance you need and can help you receive priority service.
- Longer Life: You probably wouldn’t expect your vehicle to last very long if you never changed the oil or got it the tune-ups it needs. Your air conditioner is the same. Your AC system needs maintenance to help it enjoy a longer life – helping you avoid the cost of an unexpected replacement, too.
- System Warranty: Many homeowners don’t realize this, but servicing your AC system yourself may void the system warranty. While there are a few things you can do yourself, like changing the system’s filter, you should never attempt to remove any parts or add refrigerant yourself if you want to keep your warranty in place. It’s best to get maintenance from a licensed professional.
- Indoor Air Quality: A well-maintained air conditioning system can help keep the air in your home cleaner, too. Dirt and dust particles can settle in your AC system and then circulate throughout your home’s air whenever your air conditioner operates. Maintaining your system regularly helps keep it clean, keeping those particulates at bay.
How can Burkhardt help me get the air conditioning maintenance I need for my home?
As you can see, proper air conditioning maintenance is not only good for your system but good for your budget, too. And getting the AC maintenance you need is as easy as calling Burkhardt. As a full-service air conditioning contractor, we’re able to meet any and all of your AC needs, including regular maintenance.
Our top priority is helping you save money and improving your comfort. When it’s time to schedule air conditioning maintenance for your home, trust us for professional results. Call Burkhardt Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical & Generators today for friendly, professional assistance with your air conditioning needs. Please contact us at 985.626.7741.