Filtration from Burkhardt
Burkhardt review scores as of 7/15/21
For people who suffer with severe asthma, allergies, or other respiratory concerns, sometimes the regular filter in their HVAC system isn’t quite enough. In those instances, they need advanced filtration for their indoor air. If you think you or your family could benefit from better filtration in your Mandeville home, you may want to consider one of Burkhardt’s advanced filtration solutions.
At Burkhardt, we can provide you with the indoor air quality solutions, such as filtration, that you need. Your filtration equipment will be professionally installed in your New Orleans area home by one of our experienced technicians, so you and your family will be enjoying fresh, clean indoor air – and peace of mind – in no time.
Help Your Family Enjoy Fresher, Cleaner Air
Burkhardt is pleased to provide customers with these great filtration solutions:
- HEPA Air Cleaners: HEPA air cleaners provide effective removal of ultra-fine particles, like pollen, mold, dust, and dander, from your indoor air. HEPA air cleaners remove at least 99.97 particles of this general size from your indoor air, allowing you and your family to enjoy a healthier living environment.
- Media Air Cleaners: Media air cleaners are essentially cabinets with advanced filters that are placed in the return air duct of your home’s HVAC system. When air passes through your system, this air cleaner traps particles within the filter system before they have a chance to enter your living space – providing you with cleaner indoor air.
- Electronic Air Cleaners: Like a media air filter, an electronic air cleaner traps particulates like dust and dander in one filter. Then, filters that have been electrically charged attract and trap smaller particles, like bacteria and mold, before they have a chance to enter into the indoor air of your home.
Additionally, we offer many other indoor air quality solutions, including:
- Air Purifiers: Using ultraviolet light, air purifiers can trap and kill contaminants before they can get into the air in your home.
- Ventilation Services:If the air in your home is stale and smelly, you may need better ventilation.
- Humidifiers: Is the air in your home overly dry? If so, you probably need humidification to help add some moisture back into the air.
- Dehumidifiers: If your home’s air is damp, it can cause problems like mold growth and discomfort. You could benefit from dehumidification.
- Air Filters: One of the easiest ways you can improve the air quality in your home is by making sure your HVAC system filter is changed regularly.
- Whole House Humidifiers : Unlike portable humidifiers, whole house humidifiers connect to your HVAC system, bringing moisture throughout your entire home.
When you need filtration for your home, Burkhardt is ready to help.
At Burkhardt, our ultimate goal is the best possible comfort for you and your family, as well as energy savings for your household. When you need air quality solutions for your home, rely on Burkhardt Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical & Generators to meet your needs. Call us today for friendly, professional assistance with your indoor air quality needs. Southshore residents contact us at 504.277.7520, and Northshore residents please call 985.626.7741.
I would highly recommend this company to everyone I know
Had to have my system replaced and the techs were incredible... They were very professional, friendly and very willing to answer all my questions... I would highly recommend this company to everyone I know...
Always reliable and professional
Always reliable and professional. Very happy with them for big jobs and little jobs. Thank you!
I will recommend Burkhardt to all my friends and family
The response time was amazing, John Burkhardt called me first thing in the morning to address my concern. He then explained that he could not in good faith sell me the product I was inquiring on because he didn't think I needed it based on the information I gave him. He then explained what he thought it could be and since I live in an apartment recommended going through the property management company for repairs. If I buy a house, I'm definitely calling John!! I will also recommend him to all my friends and family.
I highly recommend!
Burkhardt’s a/c technicians and office staff are most professional and very good at what they do. They get the job done right and in a timely manner. I highly recommend!
They are on time and their technicians are polite and knowledgeable
Great service! Burkhardt has come out three times to my house and every time they are on time and their technicians are polite and knowledgeable. I have personally referred them to my neighbor who is also very happy with their service. I've been through 3 other HVAC companies and by far Burkhardt has been the best.