Becoming a homeowner is always an exciting experience. Still, with so many details to button up and decisions to be made, it can feel overwhelming at times. Especially during the house hunting stage when trying to decide between an older home or new construction. While older homes can offer a nostalgic charm, there are serious factors to consider, as well. Are the windows energy efficient? Does the roof need repairing? How old is the HVAC?
This is why many new buyers are looking to new construction to find their dream homes these days. Of course, some new homes are already built prior to purchase, other times, buyers can still have control depending on the timeline of construction. This allows them to choose the smaller elements to match their design preferences, while still benefiting from new structures, appliances and systems.
Specifically HVAC systems.
call or click here:
Thanks to cutting-edge innovations in HVAC technology from Mitsubishi Electric, owners of new construction homes now have incredible heating and cooling options available to them. As a certified Diamond Contractor®, Burkhardt Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration & Generators is qualified by Mitsubishi Electric to help homeowners find and install the best personal solutions for their needs.
It’s one of the most common problems in a house: too warm in one room, too cool in another. While not as noticeable on mild days, it can truly become a concern during severely cold winters or sweltering summers. The solution? Zoned – or ductless — systems to independently heat or cool each room in your house to the perfect temperature.
Zoned Systems are ideal for homes with:
- Enclosed patios
- Larges homes that are difficult to provide even heating or calling throughout
- No additional space for ductwork, especially during renovations and additions
- Multi-zone living spaces that fluctuate in temperature
Multiple Designs to Fit Your Style
Chances are that if Willis Carrier—who invented the first electrical air conditioning system in 1902—could see the units available today he would be stunned. With sleek, inconspicuous designs, the HVAC systems now available are impressive. But not one size fits all; HVAC systems differ in size, desired air distribution and placement.
Indoor Wall and Floor Mounted HVAC Systems Are Available In:
- Ceiling-Recessed Cassette: To distribute air evenly to all four walls and corners of the room.
- Horizontal-Ducted: The common choice for efficiency and comfort.
- Multi-Position-Ducted: Ideal for larger zones or even distribution throughout entire floors.
Allergens and Odors
Many HVAC systems in new construction homes boast filters to help eliminate bacteria, allergens and odors in the air. The multi-layered filters trap dust, pollens and mites that would otherwise travel through vents and into your homes. This is an incredible advantage for families with young children who suffer with allergies and asthma.
Advanced HVAC Technology
Do you have a smartphone? If so—and we were pretty sure you did—you now have wireless control over the comfort of your home. With the click of a button you can effortlessly turn up or down the heat to bring any room you want to your preferred temperature. Not impressed yet? We think you will be with some of our favorite tech-savvy solutions.
New HVAC Technology Includes:
- Hyper Heating: Provides instant and consistent heat even when outdoor temperatures reach -13 degrees.
- Quiet Innovations: Our new indoor units operate at a frequency lower than a human whisper.
- Detect and Control: Infrared sensing devices scan rooms for human heat signatures to deliver uninterrupted air flow to occupied areas.
- Inverter Compressor: Achieve consistent temperatures and air flow while saving energy–and money—all year long.
It’s important to consider how a new HVAC system can help bring peace of mind that the investment you’re making will outperform an older, clunkier system. Whether you’re in the market for a new home or adding onto an existing space, don’t burden yourself with outdated technology. Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating is at the forefront of comfort, quality and efficiency in HVAC technology, and Burkhardt Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration & Generators is proud to provide homeowners with expert recommendations and installation services for the latest HVAC systems and innovations.