Have you been thinking that there’s a space in your home where you’d like air conditioning, but ductwork would be impossible or impractical to install? Then you might want to consider ductless air conditioning. It’s an option for homes that either lack ductwork or are built in such a way that installing new ductwork would be difficult. Why not just use a window air conditioner? There are a few reasons that come to mind. They can be unsightly, obstruct your views, but most importantly, they can be energy-suckers and aren’t necessarily easy to maintain. Okay, then – but what are the benefits of ductless, you might be wondering?
call or click here:
Other than being an affordable alternative to central air conditioning, there are a few other advantages to ductless air conditioning that you might not be aware of, or have not considered. Here are five benefits of ductless AC that just might make you decide that ductless is for you:
- Space Savings: Ductless air conditioning units are compact, and that makes them ideal for any area where space is tight. They work great in larger homes for cooling individual areas, like attics and cellars. They can also be used to cool small apartments in their entirety.
- Ease of Installation: Because no ductwork will have to be installed, ductless cooling systems are easier and quicker to install. Ductwork can take a week or more to install. Our technicians can get your system installed from start to finish in as little as one day!
- Cost Effectiveness: Ductless AC uses much less power than a typical window AC unit, and multiple units installed in your home can be more efficient than a central air conditioning system. This translates into energy savings – and smaller utility bills.
- Ease of Operation: Wouldn’t you love it if cooling down was as easy as changing the channel on your TV? It is, when you have a ductless air conditioning system. Most are equipped with a remote that allows you to change the room temperature at the touch of a button.
- Quietness: If you have a window air conditioning unit, you know they can be noisy. Not so with ductless AC. Most people equate the noise they make to a low hum that’s easily drowned out by the noise of everyday life.
When you choose a ductless air conditioning system from Burkhardt, you can count on the fact that we’ll help you get a unit that will not only keep your home more comfortable, but will also help you conserve energy in your home. Many of our systems are ENERGY STAR® qualified and can be eligible for federal and state tax credits as well as local utility rebates. You’ll get the comfort you’d expect from a traditional air conditioning system, without the bulk, noise and inefficiency of a window unit.
At Burkhardt, our ultimate goal is top comfort for you and your family, as well as energy savings for your household. When you need ductless air conditioning installation, maintenance or repair for your New Orleans, LA area home, rely on Burkhardt Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration & Generators to meet your needs. Call us today for friendly, professional assistance with your ductless needs. Please contact us at 985.626.7741.